Harry Kane looks like he might soon get his wish to leave Tottenham.
Spurs had previously dug in their heels and were determined that Kane, who is contracted until 2024, would stay.
The England captain won last season’s Premier League Golden Boot with 23 goals, and now he could be heading to the champions.
TOP STORY – CITY SET FOR BUMPER KANE DEAL
Tottenham forward Harry Kane is poised for a £160million move to Manchester City, reports The Sun.
According to the report, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy will allow Kane to exit the club for such a sum.
Kane is said by the newspaper to have agreed personal terms on a £400,000-a-week deal with City, which is reportedly double his current Tottenham contract.
– Paul Pogba has rejected a £50million contract offer at Manchester United and is set to leave this summer, according to The Mirror as rumours swirl about Paris Saint-Germain‘s interest.
– Marca reports that Kylian Mbappe will reject Paris Saint-Germain’s latest contract offer and look to seal a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.
– Fabrizio Romano has reported that talks are ongoing between Atalanta and Tottenham for Cristian Romero with personal terms agreed and a €55m price tag on the table.
– Atalanta want Tottenham defender Davinson Sanchez included in any deal, reports Sportitalia.
– Milan are interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Hakim Ziyech on loan, claims Calcio Mercato.
– Donyell Malen ‘s transfer from PSV Eindhoven to Borussia Dortmund is all but done according to Dutch outlet ED, with an anticipated €30m fee.
Talks ongoing between Atalanta and Tottenham for Cristian Romero after personal terms agreed, as revealed today. €55m price tag to be discussed also including add ons. #THFC
Atalanta planning for many options to replace Romero if he leaves: Sven Botman is still in the list.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) July 22, 2021