Manchester United’s search for a new permanent manager continues.
The Red Devils parted ways with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last year after an underwhelming campaign despite the return of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ralf Rangnick has taken over on an interim basis, buying United time to get the right man for the job.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD ‘SOUND OUT’ TEN HAG
Manchester United have “sounded out” Ajax boss Erik Ten Hag through intermediaries with no formal approach yet, claims Sky Sports.
Ten Hag along with current Paris Saint-Germain head coach Mauricio Pochettino are believed to be the two lead candidates for the top job at Old Trafford.
The report claims the Dutchman would be keen to speak to United if they make a formal approach.
– Italian champions Inter are ready to allow Alexis Sanchez to exit the club in mid-year reports Calciomercato. The 33-year-old’s contract at San Siro runs until 2023 but Inter are keen to get his hefty wages off their books.
– England international Joe Gomez will seek a move away from Liverpool at the end of this season, claims 90min, as he seeks more regular game-time, having been a bit-part player this term. Leicester City, Tottenham, Newcastle United and West Ham are all interested.
– Brighton and Hove Albion are leading the race to sign Chile international Ben Brereton Diaz from promotion hopefuls Blackburn Rovers, claims TEAMtalk. Crystal Palace, Everton, Leeds United and West Ham are also interested.
– Mundo Deportivo reports that West Ham are interested in signing former Barcelona, Milan and Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu from Udinese.
– Fichajes claims Wolves are in talks with Shakhtar Donetsk’s Pedrinho about a move to England, with players from Ukrainian clubs able to seek free transfers.
Joe Gomez to push for Liverpool exit in the summer to keep World Cup dream alive.
Gomez didn’t even make the bench for the Carabao Cup Final.
— Graeme Bailey (@GraemeBailey) March 10, 2022