Kylian Mbappe is widely expected to join Real Madrid as a free agent at the end of this season.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward has stalled on signing a new deal with the French giants.
Madrid have long courted Mbappe with a view to signing him, but PSG remain determined to keep their man.
TOP STORY – PSG RE-ENTER TALKS WITH MBAPPE
PSG have launched a determined attempt to retain Mbappe after making the France frontman a new contract offer, claims Telefoot.
The Parisians are said to have offered Mbappe a massive two-year deal to fight off attempts to woo him by Real Madrid.
Mbappe is reported to be unwilling to make a decision yet and could let his contract expire. It runs only until the end of June.
– La Repubblica reports Arsenal are closing in on a deal for Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, with Fiorentina said to be considering accepting a £58million offer from the Gunners.
– Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano claims both Barcelona and Bayern Munich are keen to sign Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen at the season’s end.
– Manchester United are interested in Inter head coach Simone Inzaghi taking over as their manager next season, according to Corriere dello Sport.
– Southampton have contacted Manchester United about signing goalkeeper Dean Henderson, reports Football Insider. Saints also want to sign Chelsea’s Armando Broja permanently but will stiff competition, claims Sky Sports.
– Lille are pursuing former Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa, reports L’Equipe. Ben Arfa left Bordeaux at the end of last season.