Aaron Ramsey has not set the world on fire since joining Juventus from Arsenal two years ago.
It has been reported in Italy that the Serie A club are ready to listen to offers.
Ramsey reportedly earns £250,000 per week and Juve are said to be keen to ease that burden.
TOP STORY – SPURS SHOCK MOVE FOR RAMSEY
Tottenham are lining up a shock move for former Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, claims The Sun.
Juventus may be looking to offload the Wales international, who has made 46 league appearances in two seasons in Turin.
Tottenham’s managing director of football Fabio Paratici is keen to bring Ramsey back to London to team up with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.
Tottenham ‘line up controversial Aaron Ramsey transfer as Juventus desperately look to offload ex-Arsenal star’ https://t.co/B80BKpmV1x
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) July 26, 2021
– Tottenham have ramped up their bid to sign Atalanta centre-back Cristian Romero who will cost around £40million (€46m), according to The Telegraph.
– Marca claims Inter, Sampdoria and Genoa are monitoring Real Madrid’s 23-year-old striker Luka Jovic.
– Monaco’s Montenegrin striker Stevan Jovetic has agreed to join Bundesliga club Hertha Berlin on a deal until 2024, reports Sky Sport.
– The Telegraph reports that Newcastle United are keen on signing Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe, with a loan or permanent move discussed.
– Sky Sports claims West Ham are still interested in signing Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Alphonse Areola, who spent last season on loan at Fulham.
– Italian clubs Lazio and Napoli, along with Spanish outfit Villarreal, fancy Liverpool’s Xherdan Shaqiri, reports Sky Sports.
Spanish and Italian clubs are keen on signing Xherdan Shaqiri from #LFC
— Sky Sports Football (@SkyFootball) July 26, 2021